STATE OF CALIFORNIA
DEPT. OF PUBLIC SAFETY
When: Continuous Work Hours
Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 9:00
p.m. through Monday, March 22, 2010 at 5:30 a.m.
Intersection of Vermont Avenue and Exposition Boulevard
The following detours will be in effect and traffic will be directed to follow all appropriate detour signs:
- NO vehicular or pedestrian traffic will be allowed to cross the intersection by use of Vermont Avenue and Exposition Boulevard during this construction activity.
- Local access will be maintained by use of flaggers for businesses, residents, religious facilities and public buildings via Menlo, Budlong and Raymond Avenues and Catalina Street.
- Northbound traffic on Vermont Avenue will be detoured at Martin Luther King Boulevard.
- Southbound traffic on Vermont Avenue will be detoured at Jefferson Boulevard.
- Eastbound traffic on Exposition Boulevard will be detoured at Normandie Avenue.
- Westbound traffic on Exposition Boulevard will be detoured at Figueroa Street.
- Directional signage will be used to safely direct drivers around the construction zones in order to minimize the disruption to traffic.
Advisories: Parking restrictions
in all construction areas will be strictly enforced at all times. Please
do not enter the construction work zone and obey all posted construction
(Construction schedules are subject to change for various reasons including but not limited to: weather conditions, unforeseen emergencies and other acts of nature.)