Welcome to Our Wedding Website!
If you don't recognize us from the photo, you might be at the wrong place. Just so we're clear, we're Jennifer Roth Duryea and Ryan Duryea and we just got married. Yay!
We're going to keep this site up for a little while longer to supply you with links to things like photos of our wedding, etc. We would like to thank everyone who came to our wedding and made it such a special and unforgettable day for us!
2010-04-23 // Updated Slideshow
We've changed out the photos in our slideshow for our wedding photos
2010-03-31 // Transcript of Ceremony and More Pics
- Ceremony transcript - NEW PAGE - Here's a transcript of our ceremony
- Picture perfect - Added two guests' albums
2010-03-30 // Props and Programs and Pics (oh my!)
- Mad props - NEW PAGE - Added a page listing our vendors since so many people have been asking about them
- Picture perfect - NEW PAGE - A list of all the online galleries that have our wedding photos
- Get your programs - NEW PAGE - Click here if you want to download a PDF of our ceremony program
2010-03-17 // And Now They've Closed Some Roads
- Ceremony and reception - Added information regarding the closure of Vermont and Exposition Blvds
2010-03-13 // What To Wear?!
- Ceremony and reception - Added guidance on what attire to don for our wedding
2010-02-10 // Some Updates!
First off, we omitted an important detail on our RSVP cards, so click here if you hate cheese
Also, here are some updates to the site you should probably be aware of:
- Ceremony and reception - Added all new maps and directions!
- Registry - We've added a few details about red envelopes
- Family - NEW PAGE - Jen and I put up a page for our families
2010-01-07 // Engage!
If you want larger images, I grabbed these photos from Marianne Wilson's (our super-awesome photographer) blog
There is also a huge 200+ photo set if the blog whet your appetite.